directions from leeds train station:
1. From Leeds Train station take New Station Street out of the City Centre.
2. Following the road round continue along Wellington Street for approximately 0.5 mile until it meets the traffic light roundabout that joins the A58.
3. Staying in the left hand lane, join the A58, taking the Leeds Inner City Ring Road out of town.
4. Moving over to the 3rd lane signposted “Wortley” remain in this lane at the roundabout and through the first set of traffic lights.
5. Taking the second exit off the roundabout a filter lane will appear for the B6154 – you want to move into this lane taking the exit for Wortley.
6. Joining the B6154 Wellington Road, continue for approximately 0.3 mile.
7. The road will bend to the right and you want to take the second exit on your left onto Oldfield Lane. There is a ‘Beech Hotel’ public house on the corner of the junction.
8. Continue along Oldfield Lane for approximately 0.5 mile until you arrive at a mini roundabout. There will be an Asda supermarket on your right hand side.
9. Continue over the roundabout, taking your second exit, for 0.2 mile until you reach your second round about which has five exits – also known as Five Lanes Roundabout.
10. Take the second exit onto Lower Wortley Road and continue for 0.5 mile. The road will bend to the left, and then to the right.
11. On the right hand bend there is a parade of shops, including a 'Manning Stainton Estate Agents', which will be situated on your right, you need to turn left down Hales Road, onto a small industrial estate - WAE Group is the first unit on your right.
12. Our Leeds Bathroom Showroom is the second unit on the right hand side.
13. We provide plenty of onsite parking for customers and have a dedicated disabled parking bay.
Find us on Google Maps.