3 October 2014
With the beginning of October upon us and winter just around the corner we are preparing ourselves for those crisp frosty mornings and clear chilly evenings but are we similarly preparing our homes?
As an all-encompassing home improvements company we could discuss heating the entire home however for the purpose of this blog we will focus solely on the bathroom.
Bathroom design and renovation is one of the most exciting home improvement projects whereby we often allow our inspirational senses take over and really get involved with the different design aspects and styles. That said, an area often left to the last minute or sometimes overlooked completely is the heating of this room.
Heating equipment doesn’t have to be treated as a merely function purchase. With the variation of styles and designs currently available they can easily add an extra element of elegance or further complement the existing style/theme. Popular product choices are including, but not limited to:
• Towel Warmers / Towel Rails
• Floor to Wall Radiators
• Traditional & Contemporary Styles
• Under Floor Heating
Depending on the look and feel you are going for their will, without a doubt, be something to suit your personal preferences and taste.
A few things to bare in mind however include:
• Floor to Wall Radiators are great if you are short of space
• Traditional & Contemporary styles are generally better at heating larger rooms as they are much more efficient in their output – these are purely designed to function as intended however in accordance with the modern world they also look a lot more atheistically pleasing then those of yester year.
• Under Floor Heating – it’s an absolute dream! (You heard it here first) however renowned for being expensive, both purchasing, installing and running!
The best approach to heating your bathroom is to speak with your bathroom designer – they will understand the style and interpret your needs so that the end result will compliment your design and function as intended.
The Passmore Group*, a Leeds based Home Improvements Company, specialise in bathrooms by design (MoreBathrooms) and bathroom solutions (MoreAbility). Whether you require a complete bathroom solution or a bathroom renovation the Passmore Group offer bathroom design as part of their complete bathroom service. From initial survey and design to supply and installation Passmore Group offer expert advice with regards to meeting individual needs with an aim of creating an individual sanctuary of relaxation within your home.